The Edesix Solution
The VideoBadge and VideoTag range of Body Worn Cameras are used by airport security personnel to help de-escalate situations, provide evidential footage of incidents, and safeguard the security team against false accusations. These cameras are equipped with a range of security features for staff and for those being recorded, even if the device is lost or stolen. VideoBadges are unobtrusive, lightweight and can be fixed to any uniform with a variety of mounting options.
- HD video & audio recording
- WiFi Enabled (Excluding VB-200)
- 8-14 hours continuous recording capacity
- Secure and encrypted storage
- Klick Fast compatible
- Pre-record function available
- Discreet yet functional & durable design
- Easy to use hardware & software
Key Success Factors
- Confrontation prevention
- Quicker & just handling of incidents, insurance matters and complaints
- Less aggression by members of the public towards users
- Highlight training requirements
- Evaluate protocols
- Improve best work practices
“Officers view them as an essential part of their patrol equipment.”
Head of Security
Example Deployment & Hardware
|AIRPORT SECURITY OFFICERS HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS|
|VideoBadge(s) or VideoTag(s)||14 Slot Dock|
|RFID Reader||PC situated within the network for footage review|
VideoManager is the comprehensive back-office management software suite developed by Edesix for managing VideoBadge or 3rd party cameras. This web-based back-office gives you complete control over your entire complement of VideoBadges, as well as footage from third party cameras, making the creation of evidence-ready footage fast, simple and secure.
Need More Information?
We're happy to assist with any questions or requests you may have regarding our products and services.